Sunday, March 19, 2017

Young Gunz - Sarah Sangha, Figure Competitor

Figure competitor Sarah, competing for just the first time at the 2017 Leigh Brandt Muscle Classic, finished third in her class. 


Let's start with your stats.

I'm 20; 5-4 3/4 height; I weighed 120 pounds for my show and about 135 pounds off-season.

What was the experience like hitting the stage for your first show?

It was really nerve wracking. The whole time I was up there it felt like my heart was just racing, but it was amazing.


"I liked being big and muscular and being able to intimidate people, so hanging out in the gym kind of kept that going."


How long have you been training and what motivated you to start?

A couple of years ago for bodybuilding, but not for show purposes. For show purposes it was a few months ago.

This all started because I was kind of one of the boys. I liked being big and muscular and being able to intimidate people, so hanging out in the gym kind of kept that going.

What was the most challenging part of training for your first show?

I think the most challenging part of my first show was just getting over the nerves of getting up there. I enjoyed the diet and I love training so that was easy for me. 


Were you athletic growing up? 

I grew up on a farm, so I was extremely athletic. Always out with the dogs, chasing animals, doing whatever. I played some sports in high school, but other than that, I wasn't one of those soccer kids. 


What is your profession or job?

I work for Fuel, a supplement company. As well I work in a pub, so a very busy girl. 


Sarah Sangha



Favorite female competitor and why? 

Nicole Wilkins and Dana Lynn Bailey. They're both really motivating and strong women and gorgeous and they always do their best at everything. 


What three words best describe you?

I'm extremely outgoing. I can be really funny but most of the time awkward. And I'm just fun to be around.


Best advice for someone training for a first show?

Do it for you. Enjoy the road and you're going to learn a lot about yourself. 

Find Sarah Sangha on social media.

YouTube

Instagram

Facebook


Sarah Sangha






No comments:

Post a Comment